Sunday 18 December 2016

Another blast from another past

When I first moved to Rosenheim last year, I somehow (via LinkedIn, I think) noticed that R, a guy I went to uni with, lived in Munich. I got in touch and we were planning on meeting up. But as life goes, things were busy for him with two small kids and a house he was renovating. So, it took us until yesterday to finally have a reunion. And how nice to recognize each other immediately. Well, of course we have not changed in 15 years! 🙈

And what can I say: it was lovely! He has a lovely wife, and two adorable daughters and we ended up talking until my last train went back to Rosenheim.

After meeting my schoolmate (~22 years), now R (~15 years), I also have a meeting with my friend from primary school (~26 years) lined up. What a year 2016 has been.

No comments:

Post a Comment