Sunday 20 November 2016

blast from another lifetime

My NLP Practitioner course started this weekend. And it was absolutely amazing. The group is fantastic, learning was fun and fascinating and I learned a lot about myself, too. And left feeling very happy.

But the biggest surprise came when J walked in, who I went to secondary school with. We were in the same class for four years or so, before he went to another school and we didn't have much (anything...) to do with each other. It was so weird to see him (he still looks the same! Well, he didn't have a beard at the age of 10....) after 24 years or so. I have to admit that it threw me at first. Not because of him but because of the memories I have of that time. But we had a lovely chat over dinner and I'm excited that he has reappeared in my life.

What a month November is turning out to be. I am starting to really like 'surrendering' :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment