Sunday 14 May 2017

it's been emotional...

There was no doubt that the last of the seven NLP weekends would be a bit emotional.
I have learned so much and NLP is something I use and that supports me in my personal life as well as my coaching. It has been an eye opener in so many ways and I cannot really put it into words.

We ended the course with a final feedback round which moved me to tears throughout. Each one of us got to sit on a 'throne' at the front  - able to give feedback to the group. And to receive feedback.
Even listening to other people's feedback and everything they are grateful for brought tears to my eyes. To start with, I didn't even think I'd bring myself to go sit on that chair at all.
And when I did, it of course ended with actual tears. Very happy tears, I'd like to add. What a beautiful coincidence (?!) that this morning's meditation was all on gratitude!

I know this will sound pretty soppy - but it really has been such an incredible experience.
At the end of which stands the title NLP Practitioner, certified by the German Association for Neuro-Linguistic Programming. ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐ŸŽ†๐ŸŽ“

No comments:

Post a Comment