Tuesday 17 January 2017

the hairdresser conspiracy

It happens every single time!
I have an on-going hate-love relationship with my hair. Mostly hate unfortunately. I've tried it all: long, mid, short, fringe, no fringe, curls, all sorts of colours etc. And I mainly yoyo between a short and long bob. Going to the hairdresser I find stressful as I already anticipate loving the result while still sitting in the chair, and hating it the day after.

Anyhow, what always happens without fail is me sitting in the chair, looking at myself and thinking that I don't actually need a haircut right now!!! For some reason, my hair always looks lovely and impeccable the day I go to the hairdresser, while it looks awful the days and even weeks beforehand. Is that just me?
And how is that possible??? 😒

Anyway, in case you are interested, I am back to a short bob at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment