Thursday 26 January 2017

scary shit ...

Ok, so I generally refuse to even record a voice message, leave voice messages or send whatsapp voice messages. In short, I cannot stand listening to my own voice and the thought that somebody else can listen to my message over and over again (I know - why would they though, right???), is just too much!

As part of the #ClaimYourConfidence Challenge, we were asked to do a facebook live recording. The minute I read about that task, I dismissed it. Never was I going to do THAT! Then of course my inner ambitious voice also exists. And that voice on the other hand, called me a coward and pushed me to do it anyway.
So I did. As I didn't announce it, nobody listened in while I was doing it. But it is still scary enough to know that others can listen to it. We were asked to talk about our achievement through this overall challenge and just listing all the things I have done and that happened as part of it, reminded me how worthwhile it has already been.
Go me! 😎

No comments:

Post a Comment