Tuesday 10 January 2017

Really?

Since moving to Rosenheim, I've been meaning to watch a film in OV. Mostly, I missed the films I wanted to watch and whenever I did remember to check the schedule (one film per week), there wasn't anything on I wanted to see.

The other day, somebody posted in a FB group that she was looking for people to see OV films with, and of course I jumped at the opportunity.

Passengers. I had seen the trailer, and thought it was interesting enough.
Well, what can I say.... it was crap. The storyline was really bad. Cheesy, and entirely unrealistic (I appreciate it's a sci-fi movie, but still...).
Nevertheless, nice to get out of the house (that sounds a bit desperate, doesn't it?). Half-way through the film, I suddenly realized that I hadn't consciously noticed that the film was an English (sounds weird, I know). Clearly my brain is still in English speaking mode after T's and A's visit. And, last but not least, I met a nice person and hopefully further OV movies are to follow.

The Guardian's review
The Telegraph's review

No comments:

Post a Comment