Sunday 18 October 2015

Die Nacht der blauen Wunder

€12, 13 bars, 5 gigs - it was all happening in Rosenheim city centre last night.
You buy a wristband in the first venue you go to and then get into all other participating venues. Each band was playing a 30 minute set. Followed by 30 minutes during which you could make your way to the next venue.

With the weather being rather cold these days - or really just what you'd expect in autumn - I was tempted to stay in, watching DVDs, wrapped in a blanket on my sofa. But then I figured I should really get my ass out on one of these rare occasions, that something is happening here! And it was a really good night in the end. Not yet sure I experienced any blue miracles. But who knows, it might reveal itself eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment