Tuesday 31 December 2013

New Year's resolutions - Part 2

And here's what I want to work on in 2014:

1) Eat more healthily - it feels as if I haven't been properly cooking for ages.... and there have been a few too many take aways recently. This will also be combined with preparing more lunches for work which will a) save me money and b) will help with eating more healthily!

2) Get a sewing machine and use it!

3) Read more. I've made a start in 2013 but I think I can still do 'better'.

4) Be tidier. Especially at home. By the sound of it, this might have to translate to my work desk, too, as it looks as I will loose 20 cm... How on earth this will work, I really don't know. My desk is too small as it is!

5) Use the many lipglosses/lipsticks/ I have, bin those that I don't use and stop buying new ones!

6) Continue to travel.

7) Get a second tattoo. Not really a resolution. But it's nice to have something on the list that I will definitely be able to tick off! :-)

8) Ignore the assholes that occasionally pass through my life and not let them ruin my day.

9) Donate blood regularly. Once upon a time, when I was still in Germany, I used to do this. No idea why I stopped. (this might eventually clash with no 7)

No comments:

Post a Comment