Tuesday 1 January 2013

Day 1

... of the new year and as in recent years, I am fully motivated to make all those great changes, that I usually just postpone to 'later'. Yes, I am one of these people who have New Year's resolutions! Some of which have stayed the same in the last few years...

And here it goes (in no particular order and not yet complete):
  • do more sports - primarily by making use of the gym that is literally a 3 minute walk from my flat and hopefully finding a pilates course which will hopefully help with my back
  • spend less time on the internet
  • stop watching crap on telly
  • cook more often and try new recipes - I often feel too lazy but will try to make an effort, even when only cooking for myself; this will possibly also help with bringing my own lunches to work which is likely to save me a lot of money and will also help with eating more sensibly
  • keep up my monthly 'treats' of massages and beauty treatments
  • go to the theatre, exhibitions etc. more often
  • make changes to my professional life - I'm still unclear on what I want to do and there are a number of different options I am considering. But things will have to change - at least I don't want to be in the same position this time next year!
  • be more patient and get less easily annoyed - especially with myself...
  • keep the flat tidier (I don't have much hope for this one)

I will keep you posted on how it's going! And now I am off to the gym! :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment